Sunday, January 4, 2015

Lazara letter and pic to ID herself with the CIA












Letter from Lazara Brito Gonzalez dated March 10, 1993. Brought by my wife from Cuba in an organizer and which I translated for FBI Special Agents James King and John Grant on March 30, 1993.

Picture sent by Lazara to identify herself with the CIA for future extraction. The picture was forwarded to the CIA c. Sep 1993.










Addressed to Nila.


Nila: Since I don’t have the opportunity to kiss you goodbye, I transmit immense gratitude for your concerns for all of us and we will always feel indebted to you who have shown proof so much disinterest and great confidence. Know in these islands you have close friends who will never place any doubt [in you], offering our full support like you do with us.

I wish you a great return trip. Give a great kiss and a great hug to Billi – that’s how we call our son. I have the certainty that we will soon see each other again.

With great wishes, so long. Take care. A kiss full of love and cherished love,


Lazara 



No comments:

Post a Comment